The version of Internet Explorer that you are using is outdated and not officially supported by this site. We heavily suggest upgrading to a more modern browser using one of these links: Firefox, IE, Opera, Safari or Google Chrome. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us.
Currently, you have Javascript disabled. Many of the features on this site require Javascript in order to function. It is highly recommended for you to enable Javascript in order to use this site to its fullest. For more info, please contact us.
The Ax Forum
Muay Thai & Kickboxing Forum Mixed Martial Arts Forum Boxing Forum Fight Training Forum Off Topic Forum
Help Center Forum Rules New Account Registration
Topic:Report Post to Moderators

The purpose of this form is to allow users to assist the moderation in maintaining the forum by reporting posts that are breaking the rules. You should only report posts that appear to be breaking one of the forum rules. This feature should NOT be abused. If we feel someone is abusing this feature, we will moderate their account accordingly.

The identity of users who report posts are not divulged during the moderation process.

The post that you are reporting is shown below the form. If this is not the post you intended to report, then click back and report the appropriate post.

Your Ax Name:
Your Password:

What rule is this post breaking?

Donald Boswell
Posted: 2003-05-27 18:35:55
Thanks Sawtanang, as you speak Thai. Three of the words are Thai, one is English. Why would a Thai in his own Country, using his own language, use an English word to discribe anyone. This is really a no brainer.

Master is an English term of respect that could mean many things. Untill we hear the personal definitions on the word by the posters it could mean anything at all.

Maybe these will ring a bell to the English speaking (ding dong). Master Chef, Master Electritian, Master Baker, Master Plumber, Master Craftsman is some cases Masterbator, and you know who you are. Ha!

Think do the Cinese traditionally call their teacher Sifu, or do they call them an English word. I mean in China.Or maybe they call his wife Mrs. Master instead of Simo.Ha!

Exchange the country with one of your choice as they all have a term to mean Teacher.

Or maybe better yet when someone moves to a new Country maybe they should use the tounge of their mother country and go around using terms no one knows. Duh!

Create Topic

Password: Forget your password?
Topic name:
Create in:

Search Forum

Search topics for keywords: